Your shopping cart is empty!
Inspired by clean cut classic silhouettes, State Footwear presents their line of Albany Skate Shoes, this model draped in a pewter and black colorway. Geared towards skate performance, the Albany has a double wrapped vulcanized construction, State's signature Duraflick layer, and a cushioned PU footbed for impact support. Without all the distracting bells and whistles, the Albany keeps things simple and provide a timeless look that is perfect for both on and off the board.
- Albany Pewter and Black Skate Shoes by State.
- High-top design.
- All suede upper
- Reinforced metal eyelets.
- Double wrap vulcanized construction with visible foxing rubber tape for added durability.
- State's Duraflick, a thin perforated rubber layer underneath the toe and ollie area for added abrasion resistance.
- Soft textile lining.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue.
- Hidden elastic inner gussets for snug fit.
- Removable polyurethane footbed for impact absorption.
- Gum rubber herringbone tread pattern with State's HT Drag rubber, extra rubber around the toes and heel for drag stops.
- State S logo embroidery on the tongue.
State Albany Pewter & Black Skate Shoes