Your shopping cart is empty!
- SKU: #9046373
- The stars align as you stride by in the Saucony® Echelon 5 running shoe!
- Successor to the Echelon 4.
- Built for the neutral to underpronator seeking enhanced cushioning.
- Highly breathable mesh upper with structurally-supportive synthetic overlays.
- Sauc-Fit™ upper construction hugs the mid-foot.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Soft textile lining for a great next-to-foot feel.
- Redesigned PU sockliner offers full-length underfoot comfort.
- PowerGrid midsole supplies lightweight cushioning and rebound.
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) crash pad absorbs impacting shock and promotes a smoother transition.
- Midsole Height:
Heel/Toe: 26 mm/18 mm
Differential: 8 mm
- Ultralightweight iBR+ rubber outsole delivers lasting durability.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber compound provides exceptional traction and long-lasting wear.
- Built on the Saucony Foundation Platform that offers an accommodating fit and can fit most orthotics and shoe inserts.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 15 oz