Your shopping cart is empty!
The Blazer first hit the streets in 1972 engineered for basketball performance and since then has been revamped to be the shoe of choice for skateboarders worldwide. Re-introduced today with a golden biege and white colorway/construction, embodying the classic low-profile design embodying a sleek modern look. A simple silhouette that pairs well with both cuffed jeans and tapered chino pants providing a dash of athletic class to any outfit.
- Blazer Zoom Golden Beige and White Suede Skate Shoes by Nike SB.
- Low-profile design.
- Vulcanized construction.
- Suede upper with a seamless toe.
- Nike SB rubber skate specific tread for grip.
- Sockliner with built-in Nike Zoom unit in the heel for impact protection and support.
- Double stitching along high abrasion zone.
- Nike SB Swoosh at the sides and logo details on tongue and back of heel.
- Soft mesh liner.
- Elastic tongue gusset straps for support and snug fit.
Nike SB Blazer Zoom Low Golden Biege & White Suede Skate Shoes