Your shopping cart is empty!
Retailored from the original Nike Basketball Blazers in 1972 and later becoming a high performance shoe within the skateboarding world, the Nike Blazers have gone through a number of adaptions now including the Blazer XT Mid. Nike SB had given these shoes a redesigned rubber toe cap for enhanced durability and flick, while the rest of the shoe remains quite similar to the originals. This particular model has a mid-profile silhouette, skate specific rubber thread around the outsole, and a overall vulcanized construction for optimal boardfeel.
- Blazer XT Mid Orange and White Skate Shoes by Nike SB.
- Vulcanized construction for boardfeel.
- Nike SB skate specific rubber tread around the outsole for grip.
- Herringbone tread on the sole for grip
- Orange suede upper with mesh back heel logo panel and reinforced white rubber toe cap.
- Sockliner with built-in Nike Zoom unit in the heel for impact protection and support.
- Mesh lining.
- Black Nike SB Swoosh at the sides and logo details on tongue and back of heel.
- Elastic tongue straps for snug fit.
Nike SB Blazer XT Mid Orange & White Skate Shoes