Your shopping cart is empty!
An updated version of the brand's signature Brighton 344, the 345 places it's focus on fit and feel with its modern low-profile aesthetic. Simple and clean, New Balance had fit this 345 with a suede upper with the added benefit of internal hidden toe protection, providing confidence when bailing and undergoing technical flip tricks. A well rounded skate shoe built for skate performance with the looks of a refined mature sneaker.
- 345 Grey and Burgundy Skate Shoes from New Balance Numeric.
- Low-profile design.
- Suede upper with leather wrapped around back of heel.
- Closed cell polyurethane ABZORB insert for impact protection.
- Gum rubber N-Durance outsole for grip and durability.
- Internal elastic tongue gussets for a snug fit.
- Internal hidden toe protection for durability.
- N-Durance rubber compound for maximum outsole durability.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar with mesh lining throughout interior.
- Textured outsole for traction and boardflick.
- Recessed eyelets.
- New Balance Numeric logo detailing throughout.
New Balance Numeric 345 Grey & Burgundy Skate Shoes