Your shopping cart is empty!
Dinosaur Jr. first hit the music scene in 1984 and quickly became a favorite amongst skateboarders during what many call "the golden age of skateboarding." Transitioning out of skateparks and backyard ramps, the band encapsulated the raw renegade notion known as street skating. Converse and Dinosaur Jr. have come together to introduce the CTAS Pro Purple, Green and White Skate Shoes, a 90's inspired shoe that features the band's mascot, "peace sign guy," incorporated within a daisy print pattern throughout the rubber backed canvas upper. A fully functional skate shoe designed to reflect the eclectic but classic aesthetic of lead singer J Macis.
- CTAS Pro Purple, Green and White Skate Shoes from Converse and Dinosaur Jr.
- Signature Converse and Dinosaur Jr. collection.
- High-top design.
- Rubber backed canvas upper draped with "peace sign guy" and daisy print throughout.
- Classic Converse ankle patch.
- Lightly padded collar with canvas lined interior.
- Nike Lunarlon insole for impact support.
- Vulcanized construction.
- Converse traction rubber outsole for grip.
- Converse and Chocolate logo details throughout.
Converse x Dinosaur Jr. CTAS Pro Purple, Green & White Skate Shoes