Your shopping cart is empty!
The Converse All Star was originally designed for basketball performance in 1917, withstanding the test of time with it's iconic silhouette and re-adaptions towards skateboarding versatility. Converse Footwear and Chocolate Skateboards along with pro skater Kenny Anderson have collaborated to present the new CTAS Pro Black and White Skate Shoes. Along with all the classic CTAS details, these shoes have been equipped with a subtle new reinforced rubber ollie pad for added durability.
- CTAS Black and White Skate Shoes from Converse and Chocolate.
- Signature Converse and Chocolate collection designed and tested by Kenny Anderson.
- High-top design.
- Canvas upper with reinforced rubber ollie pad on outer sidewalls for added durability.
- Custom stitched hand and plant motif on top of canvas tongue and red classic Converse ankle patch.
- Lightly padded collar with canvas lined interior.
- Nike Lunarlon insole for impact support with custom graphics.
- Vulcanized construction.
- Converse traction rubber outsole for grip.
- Converse and Chocolate logo details throughout.
Converse x Chocolate CTAS Pro Black & White Skate Shoes