Your shopping cart is empty!
Like many of Converse's footwear, the One Star Pro has a rich history of being introduced decades ago, specifically in 1974 crafted with the brand's signature solitary star emblem. Reissued in the early '90s, the sneaker quickly became the shoe of choice for alternative culture evolving into more than a shoe, a statement. Converse now introduces the One Star Pro in a dusty pink and white colorway, designed for skateboarding performance equipped with a Nike Lunarlon insole for impact support and an overall vulcanized construction.
- One Star Pro Dusty Pink and White Skate Shoes from Converse.
- Low-profile design.
- Suede upper with stitched details throughout.
- Lightly padded leather lined collar with mesh lined interior.
- Hidden interior elastic gussets for snug fit.
- Nike Lunarlon insole for impact support.
- Vulcanized construction.
- Converse traction rubber outsole for grip.
- Converse logo details throughout.
Converse One Star Pro Dusty Pink & White Skate Shoes