- Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Lace-up leather boot featuring felted overlays and contrast stitching
- Lugged Mountain Lifestyle outsole with Eco light treads
- Women's specific, pigskin-lined, removable LUVSEAT PU footbed
With tonal wools that compliment waterproof leather, our fold-down barbary boot hits the perfect balance of technically casual with trend-worthy execution. It's cold-weather crossover with a touch of Chaco: all mountain, fully lifestyle.
Since 1989, Chaco has been creating great fitting product that outlast the competition - footwear that can be repaired rather than pitched into a landfill. Chaco focuses on fit, function, comfort and quality with a full line of footwear, including hiking and river sandals, free-heel casual sandals, flips and new for 2007 a children's collection. All Chaco footwear features a biocentric footbed and has received the APMA Seal of Acceptance. Chaco maintains a triple bottom line of people, planet and profit, donating 3% of after-tax profits to organizations dedicated to caring for people and the planet.
Chaco Women's Barbary Boot B00W14ORDY