Your shopping cart is empty!
As one of the newest footwear companies to hit the market and have the support from legendary pro skaters Jamie "The Chief" Thomas, Chad Muska, Antwuan Dixon, and Braydon Szafranski, STRAYE proudly introduces their Fairfax Black and Bone Skate Shoes. A fairly simple low-profile shoe that embodies a canvas upper in all black. Built with skateboarding performance in mind, the Fairfax has been equipped with the brand's Comfy AF AcidDrop insole, vulcanized construction, and rubber foxing tape wrapped around the outsole for added durability.
- Fairfax Black and Bone Skate Shoes from STRAYE.
- Low-profile design.
- Canvas upper with rubber foxing for added durability.
- White synthetic leather flip-up heel mustache with hidden message.
- Lightly padded canvas collar and liner throughout interior.
- Reinforced metal eyelets and medial vent eyelets on inner sidewalls.
- Gum rubber A-Waffle tread for that grippy grip.
- Comfy AF AcidDrop mesh-covered removable insoles with Bouncy Bounce Bounceology.
- Vulcanized construction.
- STRAYE logo details throughout.
- True to Size.
STRAYE Fairfax Black & Bone Skate Shoes