Your shopping cart is empty!
With a clean low-profile silhouette, State Footwear's newest Keys Skate Shoes have a slip-on construction featured with elastic gusset straps for a snug laceless fit. Designed with skateboarding in mind, the Keys have a double wrapped vulcanized construction that offers impeccable boardfeel with the added durability from a visible white foxing rubber tape all around located above the white rubber.
- Keys Mint and White Suede Skate Shoes by State.
- Mens sizing shown.
- Low-profile slip-on design.
- Suede upper with canvas sidewalls.
- Elastic gusset straps for snug laceless construction.
- Double wrap vulcanized construction with visible white foxing rubber tape for added durability.
- State's Duraflick, a thin perforated rubber layer underneath the toe and ollie area for added abrasion resistance.
- Soft fleece lining.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue.
- Removable polyurethane footbed for impact absorption.
- Metal eyelets on the inner sides for ventilation.
- Gum rubber herringbone tread pattern with State's HT Drag rubber, extra rubber around the toes and heel for drag stops.
- State S logo embroidery on the tongue.
State Keys Mint & White Suede Skate Shoes