Your shopping cart is empty!
Rooted in the purpose of creating a brand focused on providing classic, durable, and affordable skatewear, State Footwear presents their newest line of Bishop skate shoes. This model was given a cream canvas upper with a gum double wrapped vulcanized construction offering enhanced longevity and optimal boardfeel. With a slim low-profile silhouette, the Bishop embodies a clean cut personality, perfect for the skater that loves to keep their styling low-key without compromising crucial skate performance.
- Bishop Cream and Gum Canvas Skate Shoes by State.
- Animal friendly materials.
- Low-top design.
- All canvas upper
- Reinforced metal eyelets.
- Double wrap vulcanized construction with visible foxing rubber tape for added durability.
- State's Duraflick, a thin perforated rubber layer underneath the toe and ollie area for added abrasion resistance.
- Soft fleece lining with internal elastic gusset for snug fit.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue.
- Removable polyurethane footbed for impact absorption.
- Gum rubber herringbone tread pattern with State's HT Drag rubber, extra rubber around the toes and heel for drag stops.
- State S logo embroidery on the tongue.
State Bishop Cream & Gum Canvas Skate Shoes