Your shopping cart is empty!
A shoe that needs no introduction, the Nike SB Janoski Air Max has quickly become a fashion icon in recent years. Draped with a brand new binary blue and white colorway, this particular model is equipped with a soft woven textile upper, EVA foam sockliner, and Nike's Air Max unit embedded in the heel for impact protection and longterm durability. Stylish and skate functional, the Janoski Air Max looks great on and off the board.
- Stefan Janoski Air Max Binary Blue and White Skate Shoes from Nike SB.
- Signature Stefan Janoski pro model shoes.
- Soft woven textile upper with Nike swoosh on sides.
- Air Max Unit for heel protection and longterm durability.
- EVA foam sockliner for comfort.
- Deep horizontal and vertical flex groove tread for range of motion.
- Mid ankle protection for snug flexibility and further comfort.
- Featuring a gusseted rubber tongue to keep tongue in place during use.
- Herringbone pattern rubber pods for improved grip.
Nike SB Janoski Air Max Binary Blue & White Skate Shoes